woensdag 26 maart 2014

Poetry & Milk Tea

Hey everyoneee~!!!
Yesterday I stayed at home and was less productive than I planned to but well it was relaxing. I failed again to learn my chinese again, I really have to make more progress.

Today was again one of those days where I am just done with everything in the world and I really don't want to wake up and face all my duties as a living being XD I went to school for less than an hour again it was so short. Because my seat was taken already by some stupid gamer my teacher gestured to sit beside her. And she was acting crazy like always. Just jamming along to her music (which she could do since the whole class was slacking off because that is a Wednesday thing in our class apparently) and we watched some trailers of movies she liked and tried to recommend me even though i am definitely not a movie person, and certainly not american or dutch movies. But she totally made my day.

Today I made Milk tea for the first time with some kind of authentic recipe I found on youtube just using coffee creamer and cane sugar. But the thing with ice failed so freaking much. I left a bottle of water in the freezer. I planned to stir it you know so it became separate pieces of ice but I was too lazy. So afterwards I tried to cut it up but nope it didn't work the way I wanted to. So I just had hot milk tea instead and I don't see why it wouldn't be any good that way. My stomach also loves it after meals XD I read a lot of poetry and have so much inspiration to create my own (just because of my feelings today I don't get inspired by people's poems) So I will still have to write that off my mind. There are actually people who read all my work and told me I was good it made me feel so niceee. Since I wasn't even trying or anything. Poetry kind of became my medicine just like painting.

But it's time for my dramas and actually for bed but my bed can wait since I'm already keeping it half company (meaning I lie in bed but not sleeping yet :o and not planning to) And still gonna eat my delicious pudding.

Xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten