donderdag 14 januari 2016

I went shopping! (again)

Hey!!
This is my first 'real' post after my hiatus i guess!! It's a short one but I just wanted to show of some jewelry and products I got this Monday when I went out to eat with my twinsis in the mall > we found out there were some sales here and there so we both made good use out of it. I got 2 pair of earrings and they were both 3 euro and the necklace and all the rings only 5!! All were from 'six'. I was especially happy with the rings since rings never fit my since my hands and fingers are apparently way smaller than everyone elses but like half of them fit very well on my pink at least so thats something im very happy about. We also went into some shop that has a lot of natural products and the couscous and naked bars were on sale and I grabbed a yogi tea package because I absolutely adore the little messages on the tea bags (they are indeed enough reason to buy a package for me) The 'bad' thing was that we found out the bakery didnt sell that vegan bread with hummus and grilled veggies like they advertised they did so we went for some fake hamburgers at our favorite place.


   
                              

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten